Saturday, January 16, 2016

Starting over

Trying to revive this blog.  I thought the downtime at work concept would work, but tasks built up,  and political email filled my inbox, I read more and wrote less...  And then, last week, I was downsized from a job I had for nine years.  I had a good run there, I can't complain, other than it could get boring.  I did see it coming - other long term employees were getting kicked out, and my division was making less money, while the upper management focused on mobile apps and video.  So, what next?  I don't know.  I did get a good severance package and I have time to figure that out...

In the meantime, I can promote myself more here.  I'll probably concentrate on my art, craft, and food and leave politics elsewhere...

Meanwhile, my last craft show nearly sold me out of my ruffle scarves, so, this is the second to last one I finished:    It's a cotton blend, and should be available on anastasi5.etsy.com soon...

No comments: